Some useful links and tools for Helium
In this article, you will find the list of useful links to best accompany you on your journey to the world of Helium.
Buy a Hotspot
How to place your Hostpot or Miner
- https://helium.place/ : displays the map with the hexagons to manage the hotspot density (don't forget, 300m minimum).
- https://explorer.helium.com/ : the classic map to see the hotposts currently deployed on the network.
- https://mappers.helium.com/ : displays the current hostpots coverage map (when known).
- https://explorer.helium.com/coverage : displays the position of the hostpots with their up / down status and details.
Estimate coverage areas, POC
- https://link.ui.com/ : allows you to calculate the distance between two points, to see the topography of the land. Quite complete and easy to use.
- https://www.heywhatsthat.com/ : used to identify the topography of the land from a given point. Quite close to the RF coverage at 868MHz therefore, to reality.
- https://www.ve2dbe.com/ : allows you to perform a complete radio simulation by specifying the antenna gain. To be configured according to frequency, power… Very complete but not easy to learn. Registration required.
Analyze Hotspot Revenue
- https://www.sitebot.com/ : full history of income and modification by Hotspots. Statistics by country / city or owners.
- https://www.minertax.com/ : calculation of income month by month (over the past year).
- https://www.binance.com/ : HNT price, sale of HNT.
- https://coinmarketcap.com/ : HNT price in €.
- https://www.hnt-rewards-data.fr/ : Analysis of hotspots revenues in France according to their witness numbers (connections). Thanks to strangeoctopus for the tool!
Hotspot data analysis
- https://helium.hiker.rocks/ : displays income by date and an analysis of PoCs including disability.
- https://etl.dewi.org/public/dashboard/: global statistics on rewards, DC usage, hotspots, transactions, HNT mined… goes further than exploring it.
- http://status.helium.com/ : incidents on the Helium chain.
- https://www.timesmicrowave.com/ : calculation of the gain loss, dB according to the length of your cable.
- http://poe-world.com/Calculator/ : calculation of the voltage part via PoE (Power over Ethernet) according to the type and size of your Ethernet cable.
Find our different technical guides:
Our hardware buying guides: